Spot Solutions Ltd. is an innovative custom software development and IT support company. We work on many different types of projects for many different companies, and while the majority of our projects are on the Microsoft stack (.Net, SQL Server, and often integrating SharePoint), we also work outside of these core technologies when the project demands. We are looking for an exceptional software development professional to be part of our team.
The ideal candidate must possess outstanding programming experience, especially in .Net, strong technical design ability, good communication skills, be results driven, have a great work ethic, attention to detail, and be a strong team player.
Must have current and extensive experience with …
- Programming object-oriented applications in Visual Studio .NET. Our main focus is on ASP.NET applications using C#.NET or VB.NET. However, experience with client/server applications is also applicable.
- Developing applications that use SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS, including experience with database design, T-SQL or PL-SQL and stored procedures.
- Development and deployment of applications in Windows and IIS environments.
- Expert at Visual Studio and TFS.
- Development of quality, functional and efficient software.
- Providing great attention to detail, excellence of product, and pride of workmanship.
Must also have skills, experience and temperament to …
- Work to clearly defined and tracked budgets and schedules.
- Make and follow estimates for programming tasks.
- Take initiative and be able to work independently on a firm and challenging schedule.
- Organize priorities to handle multiple and sometimes competing commitments.
- Act as a technical team lead on computer programming projects.
- Take a holistic approach to how a software development project is a success for the client, the end users and the developers.
- Meet and deal various clients with a wide range of technical and business issues, and be able to competently represent our organization.
- Participate in all aspects of a development project from initiation, requirements, design, development, implementation through signoff.
- Make recommendations and provide cost and work-effort estimates.
It is desirable to also have experience and skill with…
- Designing and architecting SharePoint solutions, and the tools and technologies used in the creation of SharePoint business solutions.
- SharePoint software development (2016, 2013 and/or 2010), including : navigation, search, managed metadata, workflows, profiles, MySites, use of Audiences and targeted content, publishing models, security models (risks/benefits), authentication options, and familiarity with SharePoint database schema.
- Demonstrated experience in selection, configuration, customization and deployment of SharePoint WebParts, and integration of SharePoint with third party applications and enterprise information systems.
- Mobile application development, including for iOS, Android and Windows platforms. Experience with hybrid mobile app development, such as Cordova.
- LAMP stack development
- MS Access – database design, forms, reports, macros, VBA, etc.
- MS Dynamics CRM, including configuration and programmatic extension
- Other MS technologies, servers, applications and resources
- Current MCP certifications are strongly desirable, or else willingness and ability to complete these certifications.